in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Yachira, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Yachira mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Yachira
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
A is for able, for you surely are.
C is for charm, the undeniable you.
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
I is for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
R is for reassuring, eliminating doubts!
A is for agreeable, the best side of you!
Fun Facts about the name Yachira
- How Popular is the name Yachira? Yachira is the 92,271st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Yachira have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Yachira in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yachira? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1987 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Yachira first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Yachira is Saturday, March 5th, 1983.
- What year had the most people named Yachira born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yachira was in 1987 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Yachira: Your name in reverse order is Arihcay. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Riaacyh. How do you pronounce that?
What Yachira's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Yachira born Jun 14, 1949
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Yachira
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).