in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Yahshua, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Yahshua mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Yahshua
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
A is for adorable, how precious
H is for hand, that you always give.
S is for sweetheart, you really are!
H is for hug, give one today!
U is for upstanding, the honorable way to be
A is for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Notable Persons With the Last Name Yahshua
Prince Yahshua is a leading somebody. Prince was born on March 21st, 1970 in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Fun Facts about the name Yahshua
- How Popular is the name Yahshua? Yahshua is the 27,477th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Yahshua have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 185 babies born with the first name Yahshua in the United States. That's more than enough people named Yahshua to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yahshua? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Yahshua born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yahshua was in 2016 with a total of 24 babies.
- Random Yahshua Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Yahshua is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Yahshua: Your name in reverse order is Auhshay. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hauashy. How do you pronounce that?
What Yahshua's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Yahshua born Sep 14, 1926
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Yahshua
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.