in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Yaneisy, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Yaneisy" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Yaneisy
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Yaneisy
- How Popular is the name Yaneisy? Yaneisy is the 31,468th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Yaneisy have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 134 babies born with the first name Yaneisy in the United States. That's more than enough people named Yaneisy to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yaneisy? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Yaneisy born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yaneisy was in 2014 with a total of 22 babies.
- Random Yaneisy Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Yaneisy is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Yaneisy: Your name in reverse order is Ysienay. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ysinyea. How do you pronounce that?
What Yaneisy's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Yaneisy mean?
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Sis for smile, it gives you face value.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Past life for Yaneisy born Nov 23, 1935
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Yaneisy
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).