in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Yaphet, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Yaphet" mean? The list below shows the origins of Yaphet as well as things modernly associated with the name Yaphet such as celebrities named Yaphet.
Origin and Meaning of Yaphet
Notable Persons With the Name Yaphet
Yaphet Kotto is an actor. He was most prominent from 1963 to 2008. Yaphet was given the name Yaphet Frederick Kotto on November 15th, 1939 in New York City.
Fun Facts about the name Yaphet
- How Popular is the name Yaphet? Yaphet is the 24,246th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Yaphet have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 230 babies born with the first name Yaphet in the United States. That's more than enough people named Yaphet to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yaphet? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Yaphet first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Yaphet is Tuesday, October 11th, 1898.
- What year had the most people named Yaphet born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yaphet was in 1972 with a total of 20 babies.
- Weird things about the name Yaphet: Your name in reverse order is Tehpay. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yathpe. How do you pronounce that?
What Yaphet's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Yaphet mean?
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Pis for pure, the spiritual side of you.
His for hug, give one today!
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Past life for Yaphet born Apr 5, 1931
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Yaphet
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.