Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Yaphet
Fun Facts about the name Yaphet
- How many people with the first name Yaphet have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 230 babies born with the first name Yaphet in the United States. That's more than enough people named Yaphet to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yaphet? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Yaphet first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Yaphet is Tuesday, October 11th, 1898.
- What year had the most people named Yaphet born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yaphet was in 1972 with a total of 20 babies.
- Weird things about the name Yaphet: Your name in reverse order is Tehpay. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Pyahet. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Yaphet popular?
Popularity of Yaphet as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Yaphet as a last name in each of the states. See other popular names in Maryland.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Yaphet" mean? The list below shows the origins of Yaphet as well as things modernly associated with the name Yaphet such as celebrities named Yaphet.
Origin and Meaning of Yaphet
The name "Yaphet" is of Hebrew origin, and it means "Enlarged". It's a name commonly given to boys.
Other Inspirations for the Name Yaphet
Yaphet Kotto Age
Yaphet Kotto Band
Yaphet Kotto Childish Gambino
Yaphet Kotto Height
Yaphet Kotto Instrumental
Yaphet Kotto Lyrics
Yaphet Kotto Net Worth
What does the name Yaphet mean?
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Pis for pure, the spiritual side of you.
His for hug, give one today!
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Past life for Yaphet born Apr 5, 1931
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.