in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Yariana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Yariana" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Yariana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Yariana
- How Popular is the name Yariana? Yariana is the 25,455th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Yariana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 209 babies born with the first name Yariana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Yariana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yariana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Yariana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yariana was in 2008 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Yariana Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Yariana is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Yariana: Your name in reverse order is Anairay. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ainaary. How do you pronounce that?
What Yariana's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Yariana mean?
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Ris for rewards, from your hard work
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
Past life for Yariana born Jun 16, 2009
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Yariana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).