- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Yaris, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Yaris" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Yaris
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Yaris popular?
Popularity of Yaris as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Yaris as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Illinois, Hawaii, or New York.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Yaris
People with the last name Yaris are most frequently White, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, Two or More Ethnicities, or Hispanic or Latino
Fun Facts about the name Yaris
- How Popular is the name Yaris? Yaris is the 38,338th most popular name of all time. As a last name Yaris was the 108,199th most popular name in 2010.
- How many people with the first name Yaris have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 82 babies born with the first name Yaris in the United States. That's more than enough people named Yaris to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yaris? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2006 when it was given as a first name to 18 new born babies.
- When was Yaris first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Yaris is Thursday, December 12th, 1889.
- What year had the most people named Yaris born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yaris was in 2006 with a total of 18 babies.
- Random Yaris Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Yaris is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Yaris: Your name in reverse order is Siray. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sriya. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Yaris? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 164 people with the last name Yaris.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Yaris? Yaris is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Yaris's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Yaris mean?
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Ris for refreshing, the sparkling you.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Sis for sweetheart, you really are!
Past life for Yaris born May 23, 1927
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Yaris
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).