Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Yemisi
Fun Facts about the name Yemisi
- How many people with the first name Yemisi have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 10 babies born with the first name Yemisi in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yemisi? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1983 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Yemisi born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yemisi was in 1983 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Yemisi: Your name in reverse order is Isimey. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eismiy. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Yemisi" mean? The list below shows the origins of Yemisi as well as things modernly associated with the name Yemisi such as celebrities named Yemisi.
- definite accusative singular of yemiş
- third-person singular possessive of yemiş
Other Inspirations for the Name Yemisi
Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji
Yemisi Omo Oko
What does the name Yemisi mean?
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Mis for mighty, your inner strength.
Iis for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
Sis for sensational, you know how to make a splash!
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Past life for Yemisi born Feb 24, 1950
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.