in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Yemisi, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Yemisi" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Yemisi such as celebrities named Yemisi.
Origin and Meaning of Yemisi
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- definite accusative singular of yemiş
- third-person singular possessive of yemiş
Notable Persons With the Name Yemisi
--05-07 is an african popular music, rhythm, blues, hip hop music, and funk musician. Her most notable accomplishments were from 2000 to present. --05-07 was given the name Yemisi May Odegbami on May 7th, 1984 in Ibadan, Nigeria. --05-07 is also known as May7ven.
Fun Facts about the name Yemisi
- How Popular is the name Yemisi? Yemisi is the 73,184th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Yemisi have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 10 babies born with the first name Yemisi in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yemisi? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1983 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Yemisi born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yemisi was in 1983 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Yemisi: Your name in reverse order is Isimey. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yeiism. How do you pronounce that?
What Yemisi's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Yemisi mean?
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Mis for mighty, your inner strength.
Iis for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
Sis for sensational, you know how to make a splash!
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Past life for Yemisi born Feb 24, 1950
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Yemisi
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.