in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Yian, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Yian mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Yian
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Y is for young, the years never show!
I is for intense, your zest of living.
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
N is for normal, step outside of the box!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Yian
Fong was born on November 5th, 1996 in Singapore.
Fun Facts about the name Yian
- How Popular is the name Yian? Yian is the 57,439th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Yian have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 25 babies born with the first name Yian in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yian? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2011 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Yian first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Yian is Sunday, November 14th, 1909.
- What year had the most people named Yian born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yian was in 2014 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Yian: Your name in reverse order is Naiy. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aniy. How do you pronounce that?
What Yian's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Yian born Aug 30, 1968
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Yian
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.