in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Yohaan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Yohaan" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Yohaan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Yohaan
- How Popular is the name Yohaan? Yohaan is the 50,620th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Yohaan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 37 babies born with the first name Yohaan in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yohaan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2009 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Yohaan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yohaan was in 2013 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Yohaan: Your name in reverse order is Naahoy. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ayaonh. How do you pronounce that?
What Yohaan's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Yohaan mean?
Yis for young, the years never show!
Ois for openness, it's refreshing!
His for hand, that you always give.
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Past life for Yohaan born Jan 25, 1980
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Yohaan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).