in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Yomara, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Yomara mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Yomara
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
O is for orderly, a lifelong passion.
M is for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
A is for attractive, inside and out
R is for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
A is for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Notable Persons Named Yomara
Yomara Hinestroza is an important individual. Yomara was born on May 20th, 1988 in Pradera.
Fun Facts about the name Yomara
- How Popular is the name Yomara? Yomara is the 27,764th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Yomara have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 181 babies born with the first name Yomara in the United States. That's more than enough people named Yomara to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yomara? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Yomara first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Yomara is Saturday, May 5th, 1973.
- What year had the most people named Yomara born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yomara was in 2007 with a total of 16 babies.
- Random Yomara Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Yomara is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Yomara: Your name in reverse order is Aramoy. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Maaroy. How do you pronounce that?
What Yomara's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Yomara born Jul 19, 1965
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Yomara
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.