in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Yovana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Yovana" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Yovana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Yovana
- How Popular is the name Yovana? Yovana is the 16,552nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Yovana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 461 babies born with the first name Yovana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Yovana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Yovana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Yovana first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Yovana is Thursday, May 24th, 1894.
- What year had the most people named Yovana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Yovana was in 2001 with a total of 61 babies.
- Random Yovana Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Yovana is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 7 babies in California have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Yovana: Your name in reverse order is Anavoy. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yaonva. How do you pronounce that?
What Yovana's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Yovana mean?
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
Vis for value, the value you place on friendship.
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Past life for Yovana born Mar 31, 1952
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Labrador approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Yovana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).