in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zahmir, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Zahmir mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Zahmir
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Z is for zest, your zeal for life.
A is for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
H is for hug, give one today!
M is for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
I is for innovator, always improving
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
Fun Facts about the name Zahmir
- How Popular is the name Zahmir? Zahmir is the 21,158th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Zahmir have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 307 babies born with the first name Zahmir in the United States. That's more than enough people named Zahmir to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zahmir? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Zahmir born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zahmir was in 2008 with a total of 26 babies.
- Random Zahmir Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Zahmir is not a popular baby boy's name in New Jersey. Imagine that, only 7 babies in New Jersey have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Zahmir: Your name in reverse order is Rimhaz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iharmz. How do you pronounce that?
What Zahmir's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Zahmir born Apr 5, 1927
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Zahmir
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).