in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zayden, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zayden" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Zayden such as celebrities named Zayden.
Origin and Meaning of Zayden
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
How popular is the baby name Zayden in the U.S.?
Click Here to Show Chart Data
||Total Babies Born
Where is the name Zayden popular?
Popularity of Zayden as a first name
The map shows the relative popularity of the name Zayden as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Hawaii, New Mexico, or Nevada.
Popularity of Zayden as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Zayden as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Florida, New York, or Massachusetts.
Fun Facts about the name Zayden
- How Popular is the name Zayden? Zayden is the 2,145th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Zayden have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 12,566 babies born with the first name Zayden in the United States. That's more than enough people named Zayden to occupy the country of Tuvalu with an estimated population of 10,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zayden? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Zayden born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zayden was in 2014 with a total of 2,216 babies. That's a lot of babies named Zayden!
- Random Zayden Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Zayden ranks 94th in popularity as a baby boy's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, 16 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Zayden: Your name in reverse order is Nedyaz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Danezy. How do you pronounce that?
What Zayden's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Zayden mean?
Zis for zest, your zeal for life.
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Dis for delight, a surprise from within.
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Past life for Zayden born Apr 5, 1932
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Zayden
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.