Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Zayna
How popular is the baby name Zayna in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Zayna
- How many people with the first name Zayna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,073 babies born with the first name Zayna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Zayna to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zayna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Zayna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Zayna is Wednesday, June 23rd, 1920.
- What year had the most people named Zayna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zayna was in 2015 with a total of 82 babies.
- Random Zayna Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Zayna is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 12 babies in California have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Zayna: Your name in reverse order is Anyaz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ayzan. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Zayna popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zayna" mean? The list below shows the origins of Zayna as well as things modernly associated with the name Zayna such as celebrities named Zayna.
Origin and Meaning of Zayna
The name "Zayna" is of Arabic origin, and it means "Beauty". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Zayna
Zayna Flaming Grill
Zayna Flaming Grill Yelp
Zayna Kitchen Nightmares
What does the name Zayna mean?
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Past life for Zayna born Aug 22, 2001
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.