in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zekiah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zekiah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Zekiah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Zekiah
- How Popular is the name Zekiah? Zekiah is the 24,127th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Zekiah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 232 babies born with the first name Zekiah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Zekiah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zekiah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 14 new born babies.
- When was Zekiah first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Zekiah is Friday, February 20th, 1903.
- What year had the most people named Zekiah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zekiah was in 2010 with a total of 16 babies.
- Weird things about the name Zekiah: Your name in reverse order is Haikez. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ezakih. How do you pronounce that?
What Zekiah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Zekiah mean?
Zis for zip, the quickness in your step!
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
His for handy, the helpful you.
Past life for Zekiah born May 24, 1975
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Zekiah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).