in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zeniya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zeniya" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Zeniya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Zeniya
- How Popular is the name Zeniya? Zeniya is the 29,482nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Zeniya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 154 babies born with the first name Zeniya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Zeniya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zeniya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Zeniya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zeniya was in 2008 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Zeniya Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Zeniya is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Zeniya: Your name in reverse order is Ayinez. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ianyze. How do you pronounce that?
What Zeniya's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Zeniya mean?
Zis for zany, the funny side of you!
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Iis for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Past life for Zeniya born Feb 24, 1951
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Zeniya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).