in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zenn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Zenn mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Zenn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Z is for zeal, your zest for life.
E is for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
N is for notable, distinguished are your feats
N is for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Where is the name Zenn popular?
Popularity of Zenn as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Zenn as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Ohio, Michigan, or Pennsylvania.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Zenn
People with the last name Zenn are most frequently White or African American
Fun Facts about the name Zenn
- How Popular is the name Zenn? As a last name Zenn was the 103,655th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Zenn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Zenn is Thursday, August 28th, 1884.
- How unique is the name Zenn? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Zenn. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Zenn: Your name in reverse order is Nnez. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nnez. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Zenn? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 173 people with the last name Zenn.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Zenn? Zenn is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Zenn's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Zenn born Sep 15, 1927
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Zenn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).