Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Zeola
How popular is the baby name Zeola in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Zeola
- How many people with the first name Zeola have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 561 babies born with the first name Zeola in the United States. That's more than enough people named Zeola to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zeola? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1899 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Zeola first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Zeola is Tuesday, February 19th, 1878.
- What year had the most people named Zeola born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zeola was in 1913 with a total of 24 babies.
- Random Zeola Factoid: According to the 1920 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Zeola is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1920.
- Weird things about the name Zeola: Your name in reverse order is Aloez. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Zaleo. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Zeola popular?
Popularity of Zeola as a first name
Common last names for Zeola
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zeola" mean? The list below shows the origins of Zeola as well as things modernly associated with the name Zeola such as celebrities named Zeola.
Other Inspirations for the Name Zeola
Zeola Gaye Facebook
Zeola Gaye Interview
Zeola Gaye My Brother Marvin
Zeola Phi Phi
What does the name Zeola mean?
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Past life for Zeola born Jan 3, 1934
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.