in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zhamira, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Zhamira mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Zhamira
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Z is for zip, the quickness in your step!
H is for humble, a saintly quality.
A is for admirable, you certainly are!
M is for musical, your hidden talent!
I is for ideals, no higher!
R is for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
A is for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Fun Facts about the name Zhamira
- How Popular is the name Zhamira? Zhamira is the 81,359th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Zhamira have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Zhamira in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zhamira? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2016 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Zhamira born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zhamira was in 2016 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Zhamira: Your name in reverse order is Arimahz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Zramahi. How do you pronounce that?
What Zhamira's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Zhamira born Oct 20, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Zhamira
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).