in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zianna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Zianna mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Zianna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Z is for zest, your zeal for life.
I is for immaculate, keeping it tidy
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
N is for normal, step outside of the box!
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Fun Facts about the name Zianna
- How Popular is the name Zianna? Zianna is the 17,853rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Zianna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 416 babies born with the first name Zianna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Zianna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zianna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Zianna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Zianna is Friday, March 15th, 1895.
- What year had the most people named Zianna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zianna was in 2014 with a total of 38 babies.
- Random Zianna Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Zianna is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Zianna: Your name in reverse order is Annaiz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nzania. How do you pronounce that?
What Zianna's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Zianna born May 7, 1936
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Zianna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).