- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zikra, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zikra" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Zikra such as celebrities named Zikra.
Origin and Meaning of Zikra
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Zikra
Nurul Zikra is an athlete for the Persiraja Banda Aceh.
Fun Facts about the name Zikra
- How Popular is the name Zikra? Zikra is the 83,973rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Zikra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Zikra in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zikra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2015 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Zikra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zikra was in 2015 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Zikra: Your name in reverse order is Arkiz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kzria. How do you pronounce that?
What Zikra's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Zikra mean?
Zis for zany, the funny side of you!
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Ris for romantic, hopelessly so
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Past life for Zikra born Feb 8, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Zikra
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.