Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 48,160th in 2010
Pronunciation of Zill
Fun Facts about the name Zill
- When was the first name Zill first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Zill is Thursday, August 10th, 1876.
- How unique is the name Zill? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Zill. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Zill: Your name in reverse order is Lliz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Zill. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Zill? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 439 people with the last name Zill.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Zill? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Zill as their last name since less than 1 person in 667k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Zill popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||1.14%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.82%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||1.82%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Zill
People with the last name Zill are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zill" mean? The list below shows the origins of Zill as well as things modernly associated with the name Zill such as celebrities named Zill.
- One of a pair of small metallic cymbals worn on the thumb and middle finger; used in belly dancing in rhythm with the dance
From Turkish zil.
- One of a set of small finger cymbals used in belly dancing and similar performances.
What does the name Zill mean?
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Lis for love, your love of life!
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Past life for Zill born Sep 15, 1930
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.