in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ziyan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Ziyan mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Ziyan
"Ziyan" is a name of Arabic origin, and it means "Ornamental". It's a name commonly given to
both boys and girls.
Fun Facts about the name Ziyan
- How Popular is the name Ziyan? Ziyan is the 22,640th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ziyan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 271 babies born with the first name Ziyan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ziyan to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ziyan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Ziyan first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Ziyan is Monday, August 26th, 1940.
- What year had the most people named Ziyan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ziyan was in 2016 with a total of 18 babies.
- Random Ziyan Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ziyan is not a popular baby boy's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 5 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Ziyan: Your name in reverse order is Nayiz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nazyi. How do you pronounce that?
What Ziyan's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Ziyan born Dec 13, 1957
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Ziyan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.