in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zoelie, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zoelie" mean? The list below shows the origins of Zoelie
Origin and Meaning of Zoelie
"Zoelie" is a name of Greek origin, and it means "Alive. Alternate Spellings: Zoe, Zoelie, Zoelle, Zoel, Zoya, Zoia". It's a name commonly given to
Fun Facts about the name Zoelie
- How Popular is the name Zoelie? Zoelie is the 61,986th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Zoelie have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 18 babies born with the first name Zoelie in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zoelie? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2007 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Zoelie first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Zoelie is Sunday, April 12th, 1908.
- What year had the most people named Zoelie born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zoelie was in 2011 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Zoelie: Your name in reverse order is Eileoz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lioeez. How do you pronounce that?
What Zoelie's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Zoelie mean?
Zis for zest, your zeal for life.
Ois for outlook, pleasing to all.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Lis for luster, your shine.
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Past life for Zoelie born Oct 24, 1924
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Zoelie
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).