Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Zoraida
How popular is the baby name Zoraida in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Zoraida
- How many people with the first name Zoraida have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,997 babies born with the first name Zoraida in the United States. That's more than enough people named Zoraida to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zoraida? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1918 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Zoraida first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Zoraida is Saturday, April 30th, 1881.
- What year had the most people named Zoraida born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zoraida was in 1961 with a total of 62 babies.
- Random Zoraida Factoid: According to the 1980 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Zoraida is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 13 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1980.
- Weird things about the name Zoraida: Your name in reverse order is Adiaroz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aoirzda. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Zoraida popular?
Common last names for Zoraida
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zoraida" mean? The list below shows the origins of Zoraida as well as things modernly associated with the name Zoraida such as celebrities named Zoraida.
Other Inspirations for the Name Zoraida
Zoraida Sambolin Missing
What does the name Zoraida mean?
Zis for zany, the funny side of you!
Ois for openness, it's refreshing!
Ris for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
Ais for aspirations, many to be attained
Iis for innovator, always improving
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Past life for Zoraida born Jul 17, 1948
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!