in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zuli, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zuli" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Zuli such as celebrities named Zuli.
Origin and Meaning of Zuli
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Zuli
Rejhan Zuli is a sports team member for the FC Schaffhausen.
Fun Facts about the name Zuli
- How Popular is the name Zuli? Zuli is the 63,740th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Zuli have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 16 babies born with the first name Zuli in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zuli? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2008 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Zuli first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Zuli is Sunday, March 25th, 1923.
- What year had the most people named Zuli born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zuli was in 2015 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Zuli: Your name in reverse order is Iluz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Uilz. How do you pronounce that?
What Zuli's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Zuli mean?
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Uis for uncanny, the way you know what to do.
Lis for listen, one of your best traits.
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Past life for Zuli born Jan 22, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Zuli
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.