in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zuzu, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zuzu" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Zuzu such as celebrities named Zuzu.
Origin and Meaning of Zuzu
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Zuzu
Zuzu Angel was a fashion design and fashion designer. Zuzu was born on June 5th, 1921 in Curvelo. She left this life on April 5th, 1976.
Zuzu Bollin was a blues and texas blues musician. His most notable accomplishments were from 1950 to 1955. Zuzu was born on September 5th, 1922 in Frisco, Texas. Zuzu is also known as Zu Zu Bollin, Zuzu Bolin, Bollin, and A.D.. He left this life on October 2nd, 1990.
Fun Facts about the name Zuzu
- How Popular is the name Zuzu? Zuzu is the 29,171st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Zuzu have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 157 babies born with the first name Zuzu in the United States. That's more than enough people named Zuzu to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zuzu? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Zuzu first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Zuzu is Thursday, August 24th, 1899.
- What year had the most people named Zuzu born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zuzu was in 2015 with a total of 20 babies.
- Weird things about the name Zuzu: Your name in reverse order is Uzuz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Zuzu. How do you pronounce that?
What Zuzu's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Zuzu mean?
Zis for zip, the quickness in your step!
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Zis for zest, your zeal for life.
Uis for unbreakable, your spirit is strong.
Past life for Zuzu born May 23, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Zuzu
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.