in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Zyanne, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zyanne" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Zyanne
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Zyanne
- How Popular is the name Zyanne? Zyanne is the 36,700th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Zyanne have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 92 babies born with the first name Zyanne in the United States. That's more than enough people named Zyanne to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zyanne? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Zyanne born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zyanne was in 2000 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Zyanne: Your name in reverse order is Ennayz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Annzey. How do you pronounce that?
What Zyanne's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Zyanne mean?
Zis for zest, your zeal for life.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Nis for nice, need I say more?
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Past life for Zyanne born Mar 18, 1946
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Zyanne
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).