Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Zylah
Fun Facts about the name Zylah
- How many people with the first name Zylah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 341 babies born with the first name Zylah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Zylah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Zylah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Zylah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Zylah was in 2014 with a total of 61 babies.
- Random Zylah Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Zylah is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 10 babies in California have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Zylah: Your name in reverse order is Halyz. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hyalz. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Zylah popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Zylah" mean? The list below shows the origins of Zylah as well as things modernly associated with the name Zylah such as celebrities named Zylah.
Other Inspirations for the Name Zylah
What does the name Zylah mean?
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Past life for Zylah born May 23, 1928
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!